Thursday, May 25, 2006

Long Time No Blog....

So it has been 16 days since I have last posted an entry on my blog :(
I have decided that I am going to make more of an effort and at least try and post 3 entries a week.

So what has been happening the past 2.5 weeks???

Well I have been trying to define a style for my scrapping but to no avail I still ove so many different styles so I think I might try and see how I go with blending them all together, hope it wont be a disaster.

We went to Coles Bay to stay with Matt's Boss which was nice, I quite like Coles Bay it is so pretty and the kids had a great time at the beach.
I have done a few online classes which were great fun, I had two very talented teachers Kim Archer and Kass Hall
The other one was through Sally at Scrap Shop which was taken by Kim Archer this was a beautiful layout celebrating Motherhood, which I gave my mum for Mothers Day.

The boys lost soccer last weekend to a team the really needed to beat to keep themselves safely in second place on the ladder but sadly this did not happen and they went down 9-1 with 4 players going off injured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home