Sunday, July 30, 2006

Elsie Flannigan


I LOVE this book!!!!
This woman is amazing, I knew the book was going to be good, but it is so jampacked with colour fun and inspiration I still have a look through it everyday!!!!

Chloe and I went to see Superman Returns today which went for a long 154 minutes, however she sat through this better than she did Cars?????
Next up is Pirates of the Caribbean, I am hanging out to see that one!

I have completed 2 layouts so far for the Everday Moments competition, I was hoping to be organised and have the 3 completed by the time the new category rolled around but no such luck this time will try for next month :)

A funny photo of Lily looking like a little charlie chaplin LOL love that face!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Melissa xxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home