Saturday, September 16, 2006

Our Man TOBY...

So as much as I was happy about Lukas winning Rockstar Supernova, this also left me sad that our Australian representative TOBY RAND missed out.

Toby was what I would call a TRUE AUSSIE, funny, easy going, beer drinking, loyal friend who seemed to be get along with practically everyone in the house!

I am happy that Lukas and Toby are staying at Tommy Lees Mansion while Tommy is touring with his old band Motley Crue and that he has organised his band to go over to the US and they are going to record his original song next week, followed by another single and then the album to hopefully have finished by the end of the year!
That is one CD that I will definitley be buying!

So here is a tribute to our boy TOBY RAND...













PS. Hope you like it Kelley!! :)

Take Care

Melissa xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

OH YEAH!!!! OMG IM DROOLING!!! LOL!!
He is soooooo hot and damn the boy can sing too!!! (I am actually listening to him now!! LOL!)
Thanks for putting Toby up!! LOL!! YUMMM!!!

12:36 am  
Blogger Terri B said...

OMG!!! I came here to chekc out Toby after reading Kelley's blog. I dont think I want to leave. He is ever so yummy!

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home